Thursday, November 16, 2006

What?! You're Leaving?!


Since leaving Manila, in fact, even before leaving Manila, I was often confronted by: "What?! You're leaving?!" Then, came the follow up question: "Why?"

When I look back on those remaining days, I now realize, those who had to ask did so because they did not have a clue as to who I am. Those dear to me, those who know me didn't have to ask a single thing. They understood.

They understood that beyond the persona, the probing queries and sometimes, attacks, I am all about family. That I would and have dropped everything for family. And that I would be the last person on Earth to pass on the opportunity to live in a strange place with the person I love... to start a new family. Ours.

1 Comments:

Blogger Redster said...

You're nuts... arf arf arf, or meow, as a certain Egyptian would holler. Now I will probably update my blog more often. Good you started this -- now post another. "Bookmarks mo Tatay!" sabi ni Lunalulu.

10:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home