Monday, April 02, 2007

It's Been a While

It's been a a while since my last post. I've been quite busy with work and... play. Last month, Noel and I took a trip to the West Coast to see some old friends. Cooper, my bestfriend, and I have not see each other for about 6 years! It was awesome seeing him again..... I totally enjoyed being Ninang to Gabby and Rafael, even just for a while. Maybe we can go and visit them again. And stay longer. That trip was just too short.

I've also been busy going back to reading again. Somehow, vacations always reinvigorate my love for reading. Right now, I'm going through the last few pages of "The General and his Labyrinth," by Gabriel Garcia Marquez. A heart rending, inspiring and thought provoking account of the last days of General Simon Bolivar - The Liberator. I think next on my list is "Wicked" and another one on Kabbalah and love, I think.

Here are some snapshots of how life has been since my last entry. Enjoy.












0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home