Saturday, December 22, 2007

What the... Ouch!

After the HSG, I thought: Lord, please don't ever make me go through it again...

It's the most icky-uncomfy-cringing-focus-defying-stare-at-the-ceiling-then- close-your-eyes-tightly-and-breathe-'til-it's-over-procedure I've ever had. And I thought: I won't wish this on anyone, not even on my worst enemy...(unless the enemy is a boy. then that would make revenge even more sweeter. for where else would they poke the contrapments into?!)

But then came the saline sonogram...

Ugh, whatever dignity I had left promptly flew out the the window as soon as the clamp was taken out of the sterilized drawer.

The good thing about going through the saline sonogram is that it made me forget about the HSG.

I know, wait 'til I'm in labor, right?

Right.

Well, That's one painful experience I'm actually looking forward to.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home