Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Hiking in Highlands

Ok, so I'm no longer walking on Walnut. I haven't been since June of this year. Since Noel graduated last May, we stayed in Delaware for a while, vacationed in South Jersey for a few weeks, then moved to California last August!

I'm no longer exploring the streets of Philadelphia (God knows I have had enough of that. Especially after the mugging). I am now joyfully soaking up the breathtaking views of the mountains and valleys of beautiful San Rafael... from our living room! I must show you where we live but I haven't had the chance to capture images of our new home. I will post these pictures as soon as get my act together.

So, a lot has happened since my last posting. Noel is now an investment banker while I will be joining TFC soon. We fought hard to be where we're at now. And we know there's more to come. Still, I would like to thank our friends and family for the continued support and prayers. We couldn't have done it without you -- Mom and Pop, Tama, Xioy, Taka, Tiny, the Bruschettas, Xioapao and our Baby Girl Ain, Mommy and Daddy, Tito Babe and Tita Eva, Tito Enteng and Tita Letty, Dada... Our lives are all the more blessed because we have you on our side.

So while I get my thoughts organized... have some of this. A bowl of french onion soup and mixed greens...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home