Monday, December 24, 2007

Merry Christmas!

While most of our friends have headed back home, No and I are celebrating our first Christmas here in California at a bed and breakfast in Sonoma. Christmas dinner will be at the Sonoma Meritage. We're sure it's going to be lovely, but it still won't be the same as celebrating it with our families.

During the holiday season, my family and I always look forward to a bowl of warm fabada with a hot roll. To make us feel as if we were home, I made fabada a couple of days ago. It looked and tasted like the real thing. The exception? The real thing goes down our mouths and into our stomachs in a matter of hours. Noel and I will be eating our fabada for the next six months, I think. I cooked a whole pot. For 16 people.

Merry Christmas, everyone! May you be blessed with everything that your heart desires.

Here's what we sent to our families:


Click to play Happy+Holidays+from+Noel+and+Karmina
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a slideshow - it's easy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home