Saturday, February 23, 2008

Bittersweet

My Dearest Noel,

It's always bittersweet whenever I travel without you. I hate it when the person sitting next to me on the plane is not you. I love the thought though that in a matter of hours I will be in a very familiar place once again... 38-A Panay.

When I asked you the other night if you wanted anything from Manila, you said: Nothing. Just enjoy. I want you to have the best time ever with your friends and Chelou.

Great! That only means... more shopping money for me!

Please take care of yourself while I'm away. There's tons of food in the fridge for you. I have been cooking the past days so you won't be left without home cooked meals. There's lasagna, lechon paksiw, chicken adobo, beef with mushrooms and spicy spanish rice. All are labeled so you don't have to open the lids to figure out what you want to have. There's ice cream and dark chocolate caramel brownies, too.

Just remember to use serving spoons.

And if you're too tired to wash the dishes, there are paper plates in the pantry. Plastic cups, too.

If you can, please order salads to go so you can have them with your meals. I wanted to make some for you but they don't keep well. So please remember to eat your veggies.

I will see you virtually as soon as I get settled in... and live in a couple of weeks.

Love you toots,
Minh

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home